Advance your energy career from anywhere.
Earn the TCU Energy MBA alongside on-campus classmates from the convenience of your computer. Get impressive MBA credentials and a managerial perspective, plus in-depth knowledge into energy issues and business practices from respected energy professionals and renowned academics. Evening classes mean you can learn while maintaining your full-time career. A remote option lets you join classes live from anywhere and meet on campus at least twice a semester. Can be completed in two years.Visit Department Website
- Energy Macroeconomics
- Energy Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Energy in the 21st Century
- Energy Accounting
- Energy Corporate Finance
Special Admission Requirements
- TCU MBA Application Form and Fee
- GMAT or GRE (waived for CFAs)
- Recommendations (at least three)
- Admission Interview
- Additional Requirements for Accelerated: Strong academic undergraduate record, Strong GMAT score, minimum three years professional work or military experience.
You’ll learn from respected energy professionals and TCU MBA professors consistently rank in the top 5 in the world by The Economist. Their industry expertise and trailblazing research will propel you forward. And because you’ll get to know each other, they’ll make sure your outcome is attuned to your personal aspirations and strengths.
What Sets Us Apart
- Evening classes with remote option to join classes from anywhere.
- In-depth knowledge in energy issues and impressive MBA credentials.
- Travel on a 10-day course for first-hand experience with international energy issues and meet with execs at global energy companies.
The TCU Energy MBA offers many benefits beyond the classroom, including personalized career development and networking opportunities that position you for long-term success.