Whether you’re an APRN or a nurse administrator, our post-master’s online DNP will prepare you to be an exceptional health care leader.
Take your career to the next level with a terminal degree in nursing. As a doctor of nursing practice, you’ll create new career advancement opportunities and equip yourself to provide patients with the very best care available.
Current advanced practice nurses or nurse administrators can advance from an MSN to a DNP in just two years. Expect to take instructional courses during the first year and fulfill practice and final project requirements during your second year. Additional courses are available to help prepare you for teaching in academia.Visit Department Website
- Complexity and Innovation in Health Care
- Biostatistics for the Advanced Health Practitioner
- Translational Research
Special Admission Requirements
Learn about graduate nursing admission requirements for our post-master's DNP program.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our post-master’s DNP program is delivered online and part-time study is available.
- Learn from faculty who are outstanding educators, researchers, and practitioners committed to your success.
- Benefit from coursework delivered online through an interactive learning platform.
- Hone your leadership skills through interaction with fellow students, faculty, and community partnerships.
- Join the distinguished TCU alumni network.
- Translate evidence to improve health care systems.
- Enjoy new career opportunities as a doctoral-educated nurse.
- Become a leader in health care.