- Thirty-eight percent of TCU students study abroad during their time at the University. Another 10 percent participate in a non-academic TCU program abroad.
- TCU has launched the Global Academy, an innovative approach to study abroad in Panama’s City of Knowledge, which connects students, faculty and staff with prominent nongovernmental organizations in the country.
- Horned Frogs can study abroad across six continents and in more than 55 different countries.
- TCU’s flagship semester programs in Florence, London and Seville are some of the most popular study abroad destinations. Beginning in spring 2017, Madrid and Rome will also be added.
- TCU offers 18 summer faculty-led programs around the globe, where students can take site-based, intensive courses from a wide range of disciplines.
- TCU also offers hundreds of other study abroad programs through TCU Partner Programs, Exchange Programs and Prestigious Programs.
- Students can complete a summer internship in multiple destinations.
- International students come to TCU from more than 75 countries, greatly enhancing the University community.
- TCU received the prestigious Institute of International Education’s Heiskell Award for Internationalizing the Campus in 2015.
Point of Pride
TCU is opening two new semester programs in Madrid and Rome.