College of Fine Arts
- The College of Fine Arts comprises the School of Music, the School of Art, the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance, the Department of Theatre and the Department of Interior Design & Fashion Merchandising.
- The School of Music Symphonic Band was selected to perform at the College Band Directors National Association Conference.
- Seven School of Music faculty members performed at the Shanghai Oriental Arts Center in China.
- Theatre TCU continued to thrill audiences, performing with acting professionals in the award-winning Trinity Shakespeare Festival and a co-production of Hunting and Gathering at Fort Worth’s Amphibian Theatre.
- Students from the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance were selected to perform at the American College Dance Festival regional conference gala concert.
- With scores of theater, dance and musical events, TCU is an anchor in the cultural life of North Texas.
- The last two graduating Graphic Design classes had 100 percent job placement at top firms across the country.
Point of pride:
For five decades, TCU’s Nordan Fine Arts Awards have provided scholarships to gifted young performing and visual artists.
© 2015 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.
Kara Duval, photo by Susan Vogel
Fort Worth skyline photo by Brian Luenser