College of Fine Arts
- The College of Fine Arts comprises the School of Music, the School of Art, the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance, the Department of Theatre and the Department of Interior Design & Merchandising.
- The Department of Theatre wowed audiences with its award-winning Trinity Shakespeare Festival and a series of sold-out performances of No, No, Nanette! at Fort Worth’s Scott Theatre.
- The School of Music’s Marching Band Drum line was selected as the #1 college drum line in the nation at 2012 Percussive Arts Society International Convention.
- Fashion merchandising and interior design students studied for two weeks in Paris during summer 2012.
- TCU Dance students were selected from over 45 other college entries to perform Susan Jaffe’s Soundbars in the Gala Concert for the South Central Region of the American College Dance Festival conference.
- The School of Art’s graphic design students won 6 national Awards and 2 regional Awards in adjudicated, professionally-sponsored student design competitions.
- The art history program offers study at internationally recognized museums such as the Kimbell Art Museum, the Amon Carter Museum of American Art and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
Point of pride:
With events like PianoTexas and the Trinity Shakespeare Festival, TCU is an anchor in the cultural life of North Texas.
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | email@example.com
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.