College of Fine Arts
- The College of Fine Arts comprises the School of Music, the School of Art and the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance, as well as the Department of Graphic Design, the Department of Interior Design & Fashion Merchandising, and the Department of Theatre.
- Each year, graduates of both the Graphic Design and the Fashion Merchandising programs report job placement rates at or nearing 100 percent.
- Students participate in innovative, interdisciplinary experiences such as the Zoo Enrichment program – a partnership among the School of Art, the Fort Worth Zoo and TCU’s College of Science & Engineering to design quality-of-life improvements for zoo animals.
- On-campus intercultural experiences like the Latin American Music Festival, as well as study abroad experiences that correspond to creative studies – including Interior Design & Fashion Merchandising and Dance – offer opportunities for global engagement.
- Faculty are active artists and scholars, frequently performing, directing, exhibiting and consulting, both on and off campus. Visiting experts broaden this exposure further, through master classes with award-winning artists like conductor Miguel Harth-Bedoya and choreographer Doug Elkins.
- Students have myriad opportunities to showcase their dynamic talents, as well as to take in and be shaped by the work of others. The College of Fine Arts events calendar encompasses live performances, a variety of exhibitions and special guest appearances.
- College of Fine Arts students and faculty make a difference in their community through student teaching at local schools, fundraising for health services and providing free arts programming for K-12 students.
Point of Pride
College of Fine Arts students frequently participate in internships and other pre-professional learning experiences with nationally and internationally recognized organizations in arts, culture and business.