Neeley School of Business
- One in three TCU students comes through the TCU Neeley School of Business.
- According to Bloomberg Businessweek, the Neeley School ranks in the Top 25 Best Undergraduate Business Schools in the nation, and 22nd for salary and internships.
- The Neeley Entrepreneurship Program is a National Model Entrepreneurship Program, the highest honor bestowed by the U.S. Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship®.
- The annual TCU Richards Barrentine Values and Ventures® Competition invites students from around the world to pitch plans for businesses that impact society in meaningful ways.
- U.S. News & World Report and Entrepreneur magazine both rank Neeley 20th in the nation for entrepreneurship.
- Neeley ranks 13th in the U.S. and 17th in the world for supply chain studies according to SCM World.
- The Neeley Professional Development Center provides coaching for presentations, interviews, résumés and business writing.
- The Neeley Fellows and BNSF Neeley Leadership programs provide select business students with unique cohort classes to enrich their TCU experience.
- Public Accounting Report ranks Neeley 16th in the nation for Master of Accounting and 15th for undergraduate accounting among universities of similar size.
Point of Pride
TCU's Neeley School of Business ranks in the Top 25 Best Undergraduate Business Schools in the nation, according to Bloomberg Businessweek.