Neeley School of Business
- The annual Richards Barrentine Values and Ventures® Business Plan Competition invites college students from around the world to the Neeley School to compete for cash prizes for viable new businesses that make money while creating value for people, the community or the environment.
- Neeley & Associates consulting MBA students get paid to work on projects for major corporations and organizations, generating quality outcomes while providing resume-enhancing experience.
- Neeley faculty members consistently conduct groundbreaking business research that is published in prestigious journals. They consult for major corporations and offer expert insight on current business news.
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the Neeley School No. 28 among Best Undergraduate Business Schools in the nation and No. 46 for Full-Time MBA.
- In specialty areas, Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the Neeley School 6th in Entrepreneurship, 13th in Finance, 17th in Corporate Strategy, 19th in Marketing, 24th in International Business, 32nd in Supply Chain and 48th in Accounting.
- TCU business students surveyed by Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the Neeley School No. 5 in the nation in the Student Survey.
- Entrepreneur ranks Neeley No. 25 among the Best Entrepreneurial Colleges in the nation.
- The Economist ranks the Neeley Executive MBA No. 21 in the world and the MBA program No. 40 in the United States.
- TCU MBA faculty rank No. 12 in the world in The Economist ranking.
- The Neeley Entrepreneurship Program is a National Model Entrepreneurship Program, the highest honor bestowed by the U.S. Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Neeley Fellows and BNSF Next Generation Leadership programs provide exceptional curricular and co-curricular opportunities for select TCU business students.
Point of pride:
U.S. News & World Report ranks the Neeley School in the top 5 in the nation for MBAs with the Most Financial Value at Graduation, while The Economist ranks the Executive MBA 21st in the world.
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | email@example.com
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.