- The Campaign for TCU, completed 2012, raised $434 million and was the most successful fundraising effort in TCU history.
- Over the past 10 years, alumni and friends have provided more than $160 million in donor-funded scholarship support.
- Current fundraising priorities include increased endowment to support scholarships, academic programs and faculty.
- The Annual Faculty/Staff Campaign had a participation rate of 80 percent in 2014, among the highest in post-secondary education.
- For the third consecutive year, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) has recognized TCU with a Circle of Excellence Award for its exemplary fundraising program.
© 2014 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.
Kara Duval, photo by Susan Vogel