- The Campaign for TCU, which concluded in May 2012, has had a transformative effect, impacting every area of the University.
- The seven-year campaign raised more than $434.1 million —174 percent of the original $250 million goal.
- All campaign resources were directed toward a single vision: To create a world-class, values-centered university experience.
- There were 163,916 individual gifts made to the campaign.
- 39,800 donors contributed, with 16,200 making gifts to the Campaign Scholarship Initiative.
- Results of the campaign included:
- 600,000 square feet of new facility space and 26 new or renovated buildings
- About $42 million for academic programs such as the Andrews Institute for Mathematics & Science Education and the Institute of Child Development
- $108.7 million in new scholarship support
- Some 200 new endowed scholarships
- Thirteen new endowed faculty positions
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.