- The Campaign for TCU, completed May 31, 2012, was the most successful fund-raising effort in TCU history. The campaign raised $434.1 million.
- The Campaign Scholarship Initiative, the top priority of the campaign, raised $108.7 million, and donors established 200 new endowed scholarships.
- Post-campaign priorities include increased support for scholarships, academic programs, faculty and endowment.
- The Annual Faculty/Staff Campaign had a participation rate of 78 percent in 2013, among the highest in higher education.
- For the second consecutive year, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) recognized TCU with the Educational Fundraising Award for Overall Improvement.
© 2013 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.